Great news! Sort of, yes, definitely.
I have now sent a first almost finished draft to editing and proofreading. After that it’s correction time and finishing off the vehicles and the accompanying attachments and suggested house-rules.
The layout has changed drastically from the previous previews, but hopefully to the better. I’ve replaced the fonts, background and border art. The front page has been revised completely and so has the flow of it – just waiting to see if it’s a good direction I’ve moved in. It looks more like the official FFG stuff, but I’ve used a different colour scheme for the fonts at the very least, and I’ve tried to make it abundantly clear that it’s a fan made unofficial product.
So stay tuned for the finished catalogue, sometime over the next few weeks!